October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween, Love Carson

I've been neglectful my dear readers and I apologize. It seems that the days go quicker and quicker and all of the sudden I haven't updated anything in like a week. Oops. Work has been tough this week. I've left most days with a headache, on Tuesday I was telling Dave what had happened during the day and as I was telling him, my head started throbbing stronger and stronger. Ugh, that's when you know you're stressed! It's a good stress though, I love my job most days!

Dave and I watched the Wild lose their 4th in a row last night. I have to keep reminding myself that hockey seasons are soooo much longer than football and that losing 4 in a row isn't terrible at the beginning of the season. It's gonna happen. Let's just hope that they get back into the game soon. I want to try and get out to a game as well, we only got to go to 2 games last year and one of them I was terribly pregnant and super uncomfortable. Let me tell you, those seats are not made for pregnant women or large people! Haha.

Dave and I will be out of town all weekend in Iowa for his awards conference thing. I skipped it last year since I was 9 months preggo and didn't feel up to a 3 hour car ride. I guess I didn't miss too much. This year I'm glad I'm going. I am sad to leave Carson for 2 nights...we've only ever left him for one night. So I'm a little sad but I know it's good for us to be away and good for Carson as well. Plus we have the best family watching him so I know I don't have to worry about anything.

Carson went to daycare dressed as a fire-fighter. Super cute. It's a hand-me-down from Austin. Everyone keeps asking if I'm taking him out for trick-or-treating but no, we're staying home and passing out candy. He's too little to understand it and plus I'd have to lug him around. I do wish that family was closer so I could take him around to you guys but for a Wednesday night it's too much running. I hope nobody is offended. Next year, you better believe we'll be hitting up all the family for candy! But tonight we'll be at home passing candy out. It will be fun.

My sister Jess gave me her book of pumpkin carving patterns and I did an AWESOME job carving our pumpkin. Much better than the time Dave and I just tried to draw and carve. Total disaster. It turned out super cute and I'll have that on the step with a candle tonight. I also have a little hay bale that it's sitting on with some mini-pumpkins so we're at least attempting to be festive! Well, they're having a costume contest today at work and announcing the winners so I'm gonnna go watch. Have a great night everyone, and I promise I will be better about updating! :)

1 comment:

Miss Jess said...

Can he be any cuter??