I took the day off of work on Friday. Carson had to get his flu shot in the morning and our doctor's office is in Golden Valley. By the time I drive from Alberville to Golden Valley and then back to Albertville to drop Carson off at daycare, driving back to Eden Prairie ends up wasting half of my day. So I took a day off instead. **QUICK BREAK Wild are up 1-0!!** Carson was a STUD for his shot, not a whimper, no crying...seriously I had to ask the nurse if she even gave him the shot. He had absolutely NO reaction. That was a nice relief for me though, I swear I stress more about his shots then he probably ever will.
Kate, Austin and Lydia came over on Friday after Carson and I got back from his f
We spent some time up at the cabin on Saturday with my mom and Steve watching the Vikings. We had this awesome feast of tacos, enchiladas, rice and re fried beans. We were all stuffed and enjoyed the game. We were pleasantly surprised that the Vikings actually won...next week is the Patriots though so that should be fun to watch...Haha, massacre. Carson refused to nap at all during the day, at least he wasn't crabby. He showed off all his mad crawling skillz. His 2nd top tooth also FINALLY came in!! Yay! He won't be "Hillbilly Deluxe" much longer. **QUICK BREAK Wild are up 2-0!!** SA-WEET
Well I better get back to watching the game, still a period and a half left!! Woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment