October 23, 2007

Something Sweet

Ok, I promise this will be less hate-filled! Haha. Sorry I was just super irritated about that whole Ebay thing. So how about some terribly sad news? My hair lady is moving to Chicago in January. The lady that has been doing my hair for almost 10 years...10 YEARS PEOPLE! I wake up in the middle of the night with anxiety. Who is going to cut and color my hair? How am I going to afford it? No one can replace my "Christmas Carol"....*tears* My mom is having a melt-down as well. We both have been seing Carol for about as long as we can remember and it's been wonderful. I used to work for Carol, so she's not just my "hair lady" she's been a friend for a really long time as well. She came to my baby shower (if anyone can remember that). Gah, I have to stop talking about it, I'll have a panic attack.

How about we talk about Carson? I think that sounds good. That kid is just the most adorable thing, I swear. He was super fun all weekend. He has two teeth coming through though so he's been like a poo machine. I swear I changed 15 dirty diapers this weekend. Poor little hinder. We had to have plenty of diaper-free time this weekend to dry his little tush out. I'm looking forward to his teeth being in...I'm sick of teething! :) We heavily invested in baby gates this weekend. Life Saver! Our living areas are so open that it was hard to get him closed in without spending a small fortune! I like to call it....Baby Prison
There was a Wild game on Saturday night. It wasn't on FSN or 45 like they usually are, so we were checking out all the high number cable channels and found it on some random Sports Indemand chanel. I called the cable company to ask if we could buy the game like you buy movies? They said that you can't buy one game but, if we'd like to buy the entire season for the one-time low price of $150.00 we sure could. I laughed at the guy so hard and was like "are you crazy?" There are only like 5 games a season that aren't on normal cable that we already pay for...so we didn't get to watch the game. Instead we got "Blades of Glory" off of the OnDemand menu. Lol

Well, I should do some work. I'm terribly busy but with less motivation than I should have. Talk to you all soon!


BTW, I feel like Carson looks like Mandie in this picture? Like Mandie as a baby? Is it just me?

No comments: