WOW!! Really...I totally thought this would be pointed more at Dave!! I'm totally surprised that it fell equally! Dave's mom just told me she's sending us some of Dave's baby pictures. I'm totally excited to see them I can't wait to compare Carson's pictures to both mine and Dave's, it will be interesting for sure!
So Carson has realized that his teeth make this *awesome* sound if he grinds them together. Oh My GOD, it makes me want to puke. I don't know how to make him stop. I feel bad because I'll hear it and jump and say "no" probably a little louder than usual because it freaks me out so bad and the poor baby ends up crying but I honestly have a really hard time handling the noise. It's really hard to even talk about...really I get sick to my stomach just talking about it. I have the same issue with just thinking about someone wearing socks to bed. Dave told me yesterday that if Carson was wearing socks in bed and then ground his teeth that I'd probably drop dead. He's probably right! Haha.
As terrible as it sounds, I was dreading picking Carson up from Daycare today because I didn't think that I could handle the noise. Luckily I found ways to keep him occupied...eating puffs while playing on the floor, a bottle of juice and his pacifier kept him from the unspeakable. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment