We're getting ready to leave for the weekend. I'm not working today and we're dropping Carson off with my mom around 12:00. Carson wouldn't sleep for anything for some reason last night. I couldn't figure out what was up. He woke up this morning at 7:30 right about usual time and it's not even 9:00 and he's down for a nap. Poor kid. I hope that he sleeps really well this weekend. I'd hate to leave him with other people and have him be naughty. I think maybe he had a tummy ache or something. I don't think it was his teeth but it could've been I guess.
We only had about 20 or so trick-or-treaters on Wednesday night. They didn't start until after 6:30 and only came by until 8:00. We turned our outside lights off around 8:30 after a group of high-school age kids came by. It was getting a little late and those punks didn't even have costumes. Just pillow cases. My awesome pumpkin that I carved on Sunday wilted away by Wednesday. I went outside to light it and noticed that the carved part had kind of imploded on itself. It was pretty sad. I lit the candle anyways and I had about 6 smart-ass kids ask me "what is that supposed to be?" I was pretty sad. Haha At least I know that at one time it looked pretty dang awesome.
We watched the Wild lose again last night...rawr.
Well, I do have to get going. I have to finish getting my stuff together. I put all of Carson's together last night. It's hard packing up a baby for the weekend. They need like 7 times the amount of stuff as a normal person. Hope everyone has a great weekend, Dave and I send our love from Iowa! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment