DANG! I was really hoping that November would be my month to break out of the "8 entries-per-month" funk. I was so on the right track too! I haven't had much extra time lately. We've all been a bit under the weather at the Walgrave home. Carson is finally pulling out of it, I don't have to wipe his nose every 30 seconds anymore. Thank Goodness too! He sure hates that. I've been falling asleep on the couch after Carson goes to bed until Dave gets home when we eat, clean up and then go straight back to sleep. Haha, no time to get on an update. I actually have about 50 pictures on my camera that I haven't taken off yet either. I shot them in RAW so I can only pull them off with a certain program. I downloaded a free 30 day trial to see if I want to buy it...not sure yet. I haven't had any time really to play with it.
Our Thanksgiving was wonderful! Nice and low-key. We swang by the Walgrave's on the way to the Theisen's and even got in a few naps during the day! We had gone to the Wild/Canucks game the night before so we were exhausted. We had a great time at the game, even though we lost. We have another game coming up on 12/5 and hopefully we'll win that one! We can't go to 2 losing games...that's just depressing!
As most of you know, we're having Carson's 1st Birthday Party this weekend. I can't believe I just typed that out! I ordered him a cake yesterday. It just blows my mind how fast the time has gone. It's ridiculous! We're keeping the celebrations low-key...there's no need at his age to go over the top. We'll just do a small family get together and leave it at that.
Work has been swamped beyond belief. Everything is a *RUSH* right now. Serious, just like that. 3 out of every 5 emails I get during the day the last 2 weeks have *RUSH* in the subject line. I'm getting very sick of the word! I guess it's a good thing, job security. My friend Kate's co-worker asked if I would take their family pictures. It makes me so nervous I want to throw up, but at the same time I'm super excited.
Well, I do actually have to finish working today. I'm gonna do my best to get my pictures off my camera and break the 8 per month streak!! :) Talk to you all soon
No comments:
Post a Comment