November 19, 2007

Monday Funday

So far so good peeps! My car has been running, I'm feeling better...things seem to be looking up for the time being! *knocks on wood*

We didn't have a terribly eventful weekend. Saturday Dave had to work so it was a Carson/Momma bonding day. We hung out pretty much all day and just took it easy. Sunday we went to my parents house for pretty much the whole day. The Vikings played at 12:00 and the Wild played at 5:00 so it was a sports marathon and we saw 2 wins for Minnesota so it was an extraordinary day! Carson was well behaved and Steve cooked us an awesome dinner. It was a good day!

Carson let me rock him to sleep today. He doesn't let that happen too often these days. I soaked up the cuddling and put him down after about 20 minutes of just hanging out. I can't believe how quickly he's growing. I mailed out his 1st birthday invitations today. We're keeping the gathering small and simple because what's the point of getting all ridiculous with it at this point? You only have to get bigger and better right?! Haha, might as well start as simple as possible. Plus, it's not like he'll remember this one. I'm still trying to figure out what to have for a meal...I can't decide.

I bought some lights for the outside of the house today. We didn't decorate big last year since I was huge pregnant when we started decorating and then had a newborn for the end of decorating. It didn't go so well last year. We kept it simple but I'm just DYING to put lights up outside this year! Hopefully it turns out as good as what I have in my mind!

Dave and I are going to the Wild game on Wednesday night! WOOT! I can't wait. We're playing Vancouver, we played them on Friday at Vancouver and there were quite a few fights...it will be a fun game to watch for sure! I'm excited to go. It's been quite a while since we've been to a game.

We'll be at my parents for Thanksgiving or at least for some of it. I'm sure we'll bounce around a bit as well. At least most of the fam is all in the same neighborhood! Talk to everyone soon! Enjoy the short week!

2 comments:

Miss Jess said...

I can't believe that Carson is almost 1 year old!!! It just seems like yesterday we were meeting at Leann Chin for lunch! :)

Trafty said...

Amie - how freakin' adorable is Carson?! It really makes me anxious to meet Baby Trafton! I hope B.T. turns out half as cute as Carson! :)

Also, a year! Wow! Have fun with his party....you've got a lot more ahead of you to plan. ;)