November 15, 2007

Doing Better

I'm happy to report that things are looking better!! My arm is doing so much better than before. I still have to keep following up with the doctor until it's all gone but for the most part I can use it normally and it's only just a little bit tender now, not painful so I can sleep comfortably again! My car is running good as well! WOOT! I'm crossing my fingers that it keeps running and not breaking!
Carson is doing really well. He's pulling up everywhere all the time. He will let go quite a bit and stand on his own before falling on his hindie. He thinks it's just hysterical to fall on his patootie so that's good I guess. This walking thing sure won't come without a few falls and I guess it's best that he thinks it's funny for now!

He needed a bath tonight after dinner since he kept putting food in his hair. He absolutely threw a fit when I took him out of the bath. It's so hard to hang onto a wet 25lb baby who is thrashing around throwing a fit...lol I felt like I was going to drop him a few times.

My company officially went public today. Good things all around on that one. I'm really bummed we didn't get the chance to invest because of the sucky timing on my car breaking down. But oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be at this point in time. You could tell those who did end up going in as you could hear them talking today about the price at the close of the market today. Haha.

Work has been going really well. I'm so lucky that they've been so flexible with me being in and out this week due to being sick. I put my first full day in this week today. Gah, I feel terrible about it and spent almost all day playing catch-up but most of it's done and tomorrow will be focusing on some of my more current stuff and not feeling like I'm so far behind.

The proofs are up online for Carson's most recent pictures. They turned out really cute. There aren't as many super cute ones to choose from because it was really tough this time to get him to smile. But I do love quite a few of them. If anyone wants to see them, please let me know and I'll forward the gallery...they're password protected otherwise and in the world of Internet, I know I shouldn't leave the password here!

Well, I'm off to get some dinner made for Dave and I...he'll be home shortly. Talk to you all soon!

No comments: