On Sunday, we had our family Christmas party. Carson was so tired from the night before...so he was kind of antsy and irritable and we didn't end up staying too long. Carson got to see Santa for the first time. It was funny because there was an 11 month old that sat on Santa's lap before Carson and he cried and cried so I thought Carson would have a similar reaction...but no! I guess my kid just has no fear of strangers at this point. I guess that's a good thing for now. He was smiling while sitting there! Super cute. We didn't get too many good pictures because I didn't set the camera right for Dave to take pictures...dang. Oh well, I might just have to take him to see a mall Santa to get a good picture.
Dave and I are supposed to go to the Wild game on Wednesday night. I hope that I'm feeling better by then. Otherwise I might have to send him onto the game with my sister or something. I can't imagine going with no voice. It would be the most frustrating thing EVER. It would be like getting to order any dessert you'd ever want but not being able to eat them. Haha.
We got some good video from Carson's party of him devouring his cake. I'll post that as soon as I get it uploaded to the computer. Probably sometime tomorrow night. I'm sooo tired and we're totally going to bed early tonight. Dave has got the sore throat too but he's still got his voice. Carson is the one that got us sickly but he seems to be feeling better for the most part.
2 comments:
What a cute little man!
Awwww, happy birthday Carson (even if I'm a bit late)!!!
Post a Comment