Here is my example of what I learned! I give you, my messy bathroom:
Look at the difference!!! I'm standing in the same spot, it's the same stuff I just made an adjustment and look how much more "normal" and less yellow/orange it looks. The colors are truer to what they should be. Dang, now I'm excited to take pictures of Carson in the bath and see how those turn out!
Carson had his 1 year check up at the doctor yesterday. He's weighing in at 24lbs and he's 30 inches long. He's in the 50% percentile for both head circumference and for height. He's in the 70% percentile for weight. He's finally "evening" out. Haha, he's always been at about 50% for head and height but usually about 95% for weight. Now that he's moving around so much more, he's slimming out a bit. They say babies will triple their birth weight by their first birthday which he did exactly!
I took him to my work to visit after the doctors office. I was debating if I even should since he had FOUR shots and a finger prick. Poor baby. But he was a perfect little ham for everyone. He was smiling and flirting with all the ladies I work with. You gotta love that!
I read this review yesterday and now I'm even more excited for the movie Juno. One of these days, Dave and I will go see a movie in the theater! The problem is, we have very different ideas of what we should go see lately. Dave wanted to see Beowulf and I wanted to see Lars and the Real Girl. Not that either movie is superior to the other, it's just that we have very different taste and I sure as heck don't want to pay money, find a babysitter, and drag him to a movie that he doesn't really want to see in the first place. And vice versa.
We've recently re-started up our netflix membership. That way the movies come right here, granted we have to wait a little bit longer to see them, but oh well. At least we don't have to find a babysitter!
Well, Carson and I are going to see Santa today I think. Dave is working today. I will put up some pictures later!
1 comment:
Holy crap! I can't believe the difference in those pictures. That's awesome!! I may have to look into some of those classes....but I guess first I have to get a new camera. :)
Post a Comment