He has however started to throw a fit when we take him out of the bath. He has always enjoyed baths but never got angry when they were over. That is no longer the case. He screams and kicks and arches his back and when he's wet it makes it quite difficult to feel like I'm not going to drop him. He's not exactly a light baby.
How is everyone feeling about the fall premiers. We have that new DVR which I believe is the best invention EVER as I can rewind something I missed due to a temper tantrum or bedtime or something. The only show I'm really excited for is The Office I've been addicted since the first season and I'm just DYING to see what happens with Jim and Pam. Call me a nerd but I'm hopelessly invested. Other than that, there's nothing that I *need* to watch. Most of it is crap anyways.
I'm excited for the CTX pumpkin get together thing on Saturday. Kate, Austin and Lydia are going to join us and I think it will be a great time. I'm just hoping the weather is nice. I'm loving the cooler weather. I'm not quite ready for really cold weather but the 60s are nice. I love not having to use the air conditioning or the heat...what a happy medium!
Well I'll leave you all with some pictures. I'm afraid I don't have much interesting to update, I've been swamped at work and coming home and just zoning after Carson goes to bed. But everyone can always use pictures!!

How is everyone feeling about the fall premiers. We have that new DVR which I believe is the best invention EVER as I can rewind something I missed due to a temper tantrum or bedtime or something. The only show I'm really excited for is The Office I've been addicted since the first season and I'm just DYING to see what happens with Jim and Pam. Call me a nerd but I'm hopelessly invested. Other than that, there's nothing that I *need* to watch. Most of it is crap anyways.
I'm excited for the CTX pumpkin get together thing on Saturday. Kate, Austin and Lydia are going to join us and I think it will be a great time. I'm just hoping the weather is nice. I'm loving the cooler weather. I'm not quite ready for really cold weather but the 60s are nice. I love not having to use the air conditioning or the heat...what a happy medium!
Well I'll leave you all with some pictures. I'm afraid I don't have much interesting to update, I've been swamped at work and coming home and just zoning after Carson goes to bed. But everyone can always use pictures!!
1 comment:
My cool guy grandson is my star! Almost 10 months old and I can hardly believe how quickly time has gone.
Post a Comment