September 10, 2007

Beware of the Plague

I'll advise you all to beware of the Theisen household!! Everyone was sickly this weekend and will hopefully be feeling better soon. I have to say it was so sad watching my mom just look at Carson. She wanted to hold him so bad but she didn't want to get him sick!

We watched the Vikings game over at Mom and Steve's house. It was a good time. Most of us ended up napping at some point during the day, but that is what Sunday afternoons are for. Once we got home and put Carson in bed, I fell asleep on the couch during the Giants/Cowboys game. Dave woke me up to go to bed and I freaked out when I saw that the clock read 11:45. Turns out Dave was just being sneaky and changed the clock before waking me up, just to see my reaction. What a punk!

Lunch with our dad went pretty good...it ended up being dinner instead of lunch but it was a pretty good time. He looked pretty good and Carson had a great time. Although, Carson will love anybody if they are feeding him something! He'll be in town until the 19h I think so I'm sure we'll end up visiting again before he leaves.

Carson has been a fuss-butt all weekend. He's getting his top teeth and has been clingy/crabby baby all weekend. Even our daycare lady mentioned something about him being a little out of character today. Hopefully those will pop through soon and we can get our normal happy little guy back!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: