I'm on overload at work right now. Right now I'm keeping files for 6 doctors and in the process of getting medical licenses for 3 of them (47 licenses in total!) and someone just quit and they've asked me to kind of "clean up" the mess that was left behind. I know they're asking me because they trust my work and I really feel good about it...but I look up at the clock and it's time to go before I even know it. I'm hoping to get moved up a level soon so that I can get a laptop and do some work from home on the days that I feel a bit overwhelmed.
Carson's top tooth finally popped through for good. It was playing peek for a little while...and the poor baby wa
s so miserable. He's been in a much better mood the past few days but I know it's just a matter of time before that second top tooth starts, you can already see a bit of swolleness. He's *almost* fully crawling. He'll get up on his hands and knees and start forward. He'll take about about 3 "steps" forward but only if you put something really good in front of him like the remote or your cell phone lol. But as soon as he gets close to it, he flops back down on his belly and starts the army crawl and the roll/scoot moves. He definately can get to where he wants to go some way or another.
Carson's top tooth finally popped through for good. It was playing peek for a little while...and the poor baby wa
Dave has to drive to either Iowa or South Dakota tomorrow night so I'll be home alone. I hate that. I've tried to bring Carson into bed with me the times that Dave is gone but he wakes up at like 2:00 and realizes that he's with me and then he just wants to play. It doesn't work so well. We have a security system but I'm one of those who gets irrationally afraid of everything but loves to watch true crime television. So I'll be watching like Forensic Files or Cold Case Files and I'll be convinced that the garage door is open and that someone is in there, but I can't check because I'll have to turn off the alarm to open the door and then the bad guy will jump out because he *knows* that the alarm will be off and that's his prime opportunity. Gah, I guess I gotta stop watching the murder shows.
Carson has been dinking around in his crib for the last 45 minutes...he wasn't crying
or fussing so I tend to let him go for a while before I go in and lay him back down and cover him up. I just went in to check him and he was sitting up in his crib his paci, blanket and lovie were all on the floor and he was just happily playing with the bumper strings. They are double knotted so he can't get them untied but they sure are fun. He's such a goof. It amazes me how crabby and tired he'll be through his bed-time bottle but then he'll dink around for 2 hours if you let him!
Well Dave is bringing home LeeAnn Chin yummmmmm!! Talk to you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment