
After the appointment we spent some time with Mom and Steve. Dave met me there and we ate some dinner and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Steve wasn't feeling wonderful and it looks like we won't be watching the Vikings at the cabin this weekend like we had hoped but there will be plenty of Vikings losses to watch at the cabin. :)
Dave and I are meeting with Jessica and Mandie to have lunch with our "real" dad who is in town from Louisiana. He was in town when Carson was born but we haven't seen him since then. It will be interesting.

Dave and I are meeting with Jessica and Mandie to have lunch with our "real" dad who is in town from Louisiana. He was in town when Carson was born but we haven't seen him since then. It will be interesting.
I FINALLY ordered Carson's 6 month pictures. So I do have some to hand out to family. They turned out fantastic...as did his 3 month, I just hadn't gotten around to placing my order. It's funny how fast that time goes. We're about ready to schedule his 9 month photos! If anyone is interested in seeing the website with the proofs, please let me know and I can email you the link. That way you can get an idea of what I have to hand out.
Well I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment