How's Married Life? I find myself answering that question quite often these days. Well, I'll tell you all that it's pretty much the same as life before August 11th. I'm so thrilled that we are married but I find life to be pretty much the same. Although, I can't complain about a thing, as life has been sweet to us.
Can you believe that as of Monday, Carson is 9 months old!? We're cruising quickly towards 1 year and I just don't know where all the time went. He has 2 teeth on the bottom, they both came through at the same time. His top teeth are starting
and he's become crabby/clingy/teething baby again. Just yesterday I saw him go from his belly back to sitting up for the first time. I knew he could do it because I found him sitting in his crib. I had just never seen it before. Our little baby is growing so quickly. Before you know it, he'll be chasing Jack and Darrow around! He's also eating everything in sight. If myself or Dave is eating, he must be eating too...he has no trouble with table foods and just this past weekend, he ate an entire hot dog!
I've decided to pursue photography as a (hopefully) serious hobby. We were able to purchase the camera we wanted after the wedding and I'm finding myself lost in photography books. There is definitely more to this than I thought, but I've been enjoying the experimenting and I have a great "subject" to take pictures of. I've included the most recent pictures of Carson which are a few of my favorites with the new camera!
2 comments:
Great Idea Amie! Gives me my Carson fix too:) Love you guys! Karen
Thanks for including me on your mailing list so I can keep up with you, Dave, and especially, Carson. Your dad gave me a picture of Carson and I have it hanging in my office. I only wish that I were closer so that get some hands on time with him. I am so anxious to become a grandmother, but your cousins are not quite ready to oblige. I love all of you, Amie. I hope that you have a great visit with your dad. Take care and give that beautiful baby a hug from his Aunt Phyllis.
Post a Comment