September 23, 2007

We Survived

Carson and I survived Dave being gone...barely. He had a temp of 102 most of the weekend. I can't believe how much worse the top teeth have been compared to his first two. Thursday night, I think we slept for a about 3 hours total. I was on zombie-mode during work on Friday. Luckily he's seemed to feel better as the weekend went on and is sleeping as I type this. Bliss.

The weekend just flew by. Dave didn't get home until late on Friday night, I was already in bed (mostly because I was still recovering from Thursday night) so I hardly acknowledged him coming home. Saturday we met up with Dave's mom and brother to take his senior pictures. We went to the Arboretum in Chanhassen. Ok, TOTALLY didn't know that was there. My dumb butt thought that Dave's mom was talking about the Conservatory at the Como Zoo. It was beautiful there and the weather was fantastic. I think the pictures turned out really nice. I just hope Tim is happy with them. As we were leaving the Arboretum, we saw a terrible accident...it looks like when the two cars hit one caught on fire. It was quite an ordeal and traffic was being re-routed, so it took longer to get out of there than it should have.

Today I went to a baby shower for Kate...the people that she works with threw her a really nice shower. Carson was really tired through the whole thing and was refusing to nap with so much going on around us. We spent a little time after the shower at Kate and Erik's place, Dave had gone out there to watch the game with Erik. I got a chance to take a few pictures of Lydia and Austin for Kate but crabby babies kept me from taking more than just a few. I still have to get on and see what they look like. I'm hoping that they turned out good.

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: