We just got inside from doing some yard work. Carson more or less ran around and walked all over my plants. Haha, he just LOVES being outside thought so it's nice to be able to get out. It's not as warm as I'd like so we weren't out terribly long but it was long enough!My tulips started to come up probably 3 or 4 weeks ago now and have just been stalled due to the cold icky weather. I can't wait to see what they look like so I'm getting very impatient. So far, everything that was planted this year is at least starting to grow so I have some faith in myself! Haha, that is more than I had last year at this time when we were planting everything!

I'm really excited for this summer now that Carson can run around. It was so hard to get out and get anything done because at this time last year he was still so young, his nap schedule was so unpredictable and made it so we could never really start and finish a project in a timely fashion. Hopefully we can get more done this year!
We had our friends Erica and Brent over last night. They have an 8 month old daughter and we ate some burgers and played Mario Kart for the Wii. We really had a good time!
We're doing some re-structuring at work. Starting next week things will be a little bit different. To be honest, I'm really looking forward to a little mix-up. Change is always good I think.
Well, I will se a lot of you family folks tomorrow! Talk to you all soon!
2 comments:
Such cute pics!! He is such an adorable little man.
And are rabbits eating your tulips? Every year, the same one-eyed rabbit comes and eats mine but I've never really cared (they were left over from the previous owners). Now I think I might have to do something about it!
Can he be any cuter? He is growing up to be such a little man. So cute.
Post a Comment