This is Carson angry about having to come inside for lunch yesterday. And yes, that is both black dirt and sidewalk chalk on his face. Both of which were obviously in his mouth. He was "helping" yesterday while we did our spring outside work. We cleaned up the yard, cleaned out the garage, pulled weeds and planted some new flowers. 
As I was spreading some fresh black dirt over our hostas, I look down and see Carson kneeling beside the freshly laid black dirt, shoving a handful of it into his mouth. YUCK! Haha, it was pretty funny though. We were also watering the new plants and our trees and Carson figured out that he LOVES the hose. So he was just soaked. Luckily it was warm enough outside that we didn't have to change him till we went inside. So, I stripped him down for lunch and the result is above. A very tired, hungry baby who wanted to stay outside just a bit longer!
Can you believe that it's almost June already? Time is just flying by. Work has been very busy, which is good for me. Every time I drive to the Target by my work, I see our new building going up. It will be so nice when it's finished. It sucks having the company divided. Especially since I began working in the main building and when I switched departments I got shipped to the other building (which pretty much sucks). So there are so many people that I don't see nearly as often as I'd like.
It seems that everyone around is getting new cars. I have serious car envy. I know that mine is just fine and has treated me well, and with the cost of gas I don't also need a car payment but man...it would be nice to have a beautiful new car.
Well, it seems to be another beautiful day outside. We should probably get Carson out there again! Bye!
1 comment:
Breaks your heart to see those crocodile tears. Ahhhh. I have spring fever too. I just wish I had a yard to plant flowers etc... I just have a pathetic excuse for a deck that has absolutely no sun. Wah!
Post a Comment