Yep, we got hit by the storms that rolled through this afternoon. I think it was the largest hail that I've ever seen. Not quite baseball sized but bigger than a golf ball. It seriously sounded like the roof was going to crash in on us. No tornado at least. The storm passed us before it created one...I think it was in Coon Rapids that the tornado hit.However, we do have holes in our siding. Kind of sickening in a home that's not even 2 years old yet. So, I guess we'll see how to go about getting all of that fixed. Yuck!
Carson woke up on the total wrong side of the bed today. He was a complete crab-ball all day and wanted nothing to do with me 95% of the time. Exhausting for Dave. Right now, he's sitting in his chair watching "Meet the Robinsons" a pretty cute Disney movie but it's also super confusing. Haha, the first time I watched it I was like "What just happened?" lol
We're going over to Dave's mom's house tomorrow for a BBQ and relaxin by the lake. I'm really looking forward to it! I'll make sure and post pictures tomorrow! But for now I'll leave you with pictures from the storm.





1 comment:
Thankfully you only sustained a little bit of damage to your home. I love Carson's little rolls on his arm. I want to eat them! ;)
Post a Comment