May 12, 2008

Relax


Carson got this AWESOME gift from daycare.  He seriously freaks out if it's not out in the middle of the living room so he can get up in it and down as he pleases.  It's nice that he can have a little seat that is "his".

For Mother's Day we went to brunch at Grandpa and Grandma Theisen's house.  Unfortunately, we were meeting at Noon, and Carson naps at 12:30 so he was a bit crabby.  We ended up leaving at 2:00.  Carson napped at home while I played around on my computer and tried to learn my photo editing program a little more in depth.  It's got a 700 page user manual so I've got a lot of studying to do.  That doesn't happen so easily with Carson around.

Jessica came over on Saturday night to play Mario Kart with us.  We had cheeseburgers on the grill and hung out for a while.  Poor chica still recovering from her foot surgery.  So we like to keep her as busy as possible. Hopefully she'll come out and hang with us again soon...it's pretty fun!

Well I don't have much more to update yet...I'll leave you with some great Mother's Day photos!


1 comment:

Miss Jess said...

I have this things about chubby cheeks and feeling the need to eat them. I want to eat Carson's cheeks. :) Too stinking cute!