We've been getting bombarded with every construction company within a 100 mile radius, calling, knocking on our door, leaving fliers. It's annoying. People are really pressuring when they stop by for you to set up an inspection immediately and get angry when you don't. I'm sorry but dude, I have ZERO idea who you are and I've never heard of your company I don't think I'm gonna set anything up with you. This guy called the house and strictly went by Jerome...no company name or anything. It's like seriously? I'm not that much of a moron.


We had a great time over at Dave's mom's house on Monday. Too bad the weather wasn't warmer. She has a fantastic view of Lake Minnetonka and it would've been nice to be able to be outside more to enjoy it. But it was just a bit too cold and icky. We'll have to get over there more this summer and enjoy the lake!

Dave will be out of town next week...he'll be in Chicago for a Navy class. My sister is coming to stay with me to help with Carson. I have a small bleed near the baby and instead of getting better over the last week it got slightly larger so I need to avoid lifting Carson (HA!) so I will need some help with Dave being gone. Luckily she will be able to be here almost all week.
I'll have another follow up ultrasound next week, probably Friday to check in and make sure the bleed isn't getting any bigger and hopefully I'll be able to take it easy enough that it will be resolving itself. I had the exact same thing with Carson and it ended up being no big deal so we'll hope that we follow the same path this time around.
Talk to you all soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment