Not sure what the plan is yet...at this point I'm not quite ready for a do-over. The first few months of pregnancy are full of enough uncertainties, that I can't imagine going through that with the weight of this as well. I will say that any future pregnancy announcement will come well beyond the danger zone of the first trimester. So don't be surprised if one day I'm like 20 weeks pregnant and we didn't tell anyone!! Haha, we probably won't wait that long but we will definitely wait longer than we did.
I think the hardest part is telling people. Especially because they don't know what to say. Well, I'll let you all know, as much as it sucks and as sad as it is, I'm OK. I'm handling it very well because I know it's nothing I did or didn't do and at this point it just wasn't meant to be.
We will add to our family when the time is right. I'm not sure what this will mean as far as when we are supposed to leave. We have another request in for a 12 month extension but if that does not go through then we may be leaving in December. We will of course keep everyone updated as soon as we know anything more.
For now, I will leave you with a picture of the BEST mood lifter ever!

3 comments:
I only wish I could take your pain away and deal with it for you. You are doing well and that just makes me so very proud of the woman you've become. I love you Honey!
Mom
I'm so sorry Amie. I can't imagine how you must feel. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you feel better. Hang in there!
Oh Amie, I'm so sorry! I can't imagine what it was like to get that news. Although it seems like you have a good perspective on it. Hang in there and know that we are all here for you and your family!
Post a Comment