June 17, 2008

Happy Tuesday

I woke up today thinking it was Wednesday or Thursday. I hate that reality check...blech! At least it's nice weather out...finally. I still feel like it's spring since the weather has been so icky and rainy and cold, but in reality it's mid-June! How crazy is that?

Carson's Dr. appointment went really well on Friday. He's super healthy and growing right on track. No shots for him, actually no shots until he is 5 besides flu shots so that is good news for me...well him too! Haha. So we don't have to go back until he's 2! Wow it's crazy. The only way we could keep him occupied during the wait for the doctor was to feed him goldfish and allow him to touch and play with anything he could reach. Haha. After the appointment, we went out to Minnehaha Falls for a picnic with the Navy people that Dave works with. It was a bit too windy but still very nice out. It was the first time in a long time that I've been out there and the river was so high and the Falls were beautiful.


Sunday we went to the cabin to celebrate Father's Day. It was just a beautiful day out. We finally we got to go out on the pontoon, something I've been waiting to do for a few years. I was actually panicked! Haha, Luckily for all of us Steve is an excellent pontoon driver! Carson was a littl
e bit tired so there was some meltdowns but he was actually really good when he could sit on Steve's lap and honk the horn. The daycare lady had picked him up a life jacket and he looked so cute!

Well that is my picture-tastic update. I have even more because I took about a bazillion pictures this weekend. I'll make sure and update again soon so that I can post some of my other ones. They turned out great.

Oh...actually speaking of pictures. I got asked today to take pictures at our company summer outing in July. I accepted and immediately thought I was going to throw up. I'm so nervous but it will be good for me. Talk to you all soon!

No comments: