June 25, 2008

Does Anyone Wanna Help?

So...we've had a busy few weeks. Last Saturday my mom came over with some hostas and I spent most of the day planting. I also bought an awesome rose bush that's just beautiful that I planted as well. I'll have to take pictures of our new stuff. The hostas look a bit disheveled but they've been through a lot being chopped up and all. They may not ever look great this year but next year they will rock!

On Sunday we went to Dave's brother's graduation party. The weather was beautiful and the live right on a lake so it was a blast. I also picked up some roller blades this weekend. Dave and I went about 1/2 way around the block before I was done. Lol, it's been a few years since I've been on roller blades and it's so much harder than I remember!

So...in reference to my title, I've become a Pampered Chef consultant! I'm really excited about it! So if anyone wants to help a sista out, I need 4 shows booked in my 1st 30 days which ends on 7/28. There are lots of perks!! So anyone who's not coming to my mom's show on the 7th or just wants to have one because I rock...I'd really appreciate it! I promise I will try not to pimp myself out here too much but I've gotta at least bring it up every once in a while!!

Well, I've got some good new pictures to post as soon as I get them all on the computer. I will talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Miss Jess said...

Congrats on your new gig! I just had a book show actually but I will keep you in mind. My mom is a huge PC fan so anytime a new catalog comes out, let me know!