July 1, 2008

Bad Blogger

I've been too busy to blog. I know, I know...I'm terrible but what can ya do? It's officially summer, we've been enjoying the weather and getting out and about as much as possible.

I bought roller blades a few weekends ago and the first time I put them on was like torture...today wasn't so bad. Carson and I went about a 1/2 mile after he ate dinner. He loves being pushed in the stroller while som
eone is pushing him with roller blades and to be honest it helps me keep my balance to have something to hang on to. We went around a few blocks before I felt like I might die and headed home. Haha.

I still am trying to book a Pampered Chef show in July. I have a few people who have given me the "well let me know if you start to get desperate" lol. Hopefully I won't have to rely on them. Regular work has been going good...except busy. I had a few weeks of sort of down time and that is out the window. Now, I'll leave work an all the sudden I'm starving and I'll realize that I haven't gotten up from my desk all day to either eat or pee. Haha, I guess it makes the days fly by.


I don't have any new pictures of Carson at the moment, but I should have a bunch from the 4th. We're going to the Melby's like usual and I'm really excited to see how Carson does with the pool. I guess at Daycare today he went in their pool and didn't love it but we'll see how it goes. For now, I'll leave you with a picture of my FAVORITE flower. It's blooming right now and will look awesome for a few weeks. I swear the months of it just looking like a strange green plant are totally worth how it looks when it's blooming. Reminds me of a tropical flower or something!

No comments: