We went to Melby's for the 4th...like every year. It is always so much fun. I was curious to see how Carson did in the pool. At first he was a bit scared. He even has issues getting his hair wet in the bath right now, but as soon as he figured out he could go up and down the stairs of the pool he was good and soon enough he was having a blast with Dave and I. He even jumped off the edge to one of us in the pool. I'm glad he did so well. We could not keep him out of the pool once he figured out how much he loved it!
We came home and crashed pretty much immediately. We had been up so late and so busy yesterday so we were all ready for bed right away. Today my sister is coming over to hang with us and tomorrow we're going over to my parent's house for lunch and to hang out in the afternoon and then Monday is my 1st Pampered Chef show ever. Cue the panic. My sister is coming over today and we're cooking the recipe again today just so I can be sure I'm comfortable with it. I'm sure it will be fine.
Well, here are some of my favorite pictures from yesterday. Enjoy!




2 comments:
What a little man!
What cute pics!! And good luck on your show; I'm sure you'll do great and make lots of $$$$ :)
Post a Comment