April 27, 2008

Shave and a Haircut

Dave is on his way to go pick up Mario Kart for the Wii!! How exciting! I love it. Best Buy sold out of it right away but it sounds like the Game Stop near us will have it. Yeah baby. So Dave is on his way.


Carson got his first haircut yesterday. He looks like such a little man now! His hair isn't that long on the top but it was just long enough in back to have a mini-baby-mullet. So he got a little trim and I got my hair done as well. It was all one solid color dark brown but we added some highlights and lowlights. I wasn't planning on it but my hair lady was like come'on it's spring, you gotta do something fun! So we did!


Our guest left yesterday. On Wednesday we went to the Mall of America to shop and we went to the Underwater Adventures. It was nice because we were there at like noon on a Wednesday and there weren't too many people there. On Thursday we drove down to the Science Museum of MN, that was pretty fun. Then on Friday we went bowling with my sister. I swear we found the smallest bowling alley on the planet. There were maybe 6 or 7 lanes total. And we were the only people in there so we could make total fools of ourselves, and we did because none of us are good at bowling. But it was raining out so what else do you do? Haha, On Friday night, we went with my parents to Seafood Buffet. FANTASTIC! Then he headed out on Saturday morning.


We woke up to a little bit of snow on Saturday. Which WTF?! It's like almost May dudes. So much for global warming right? Haha, anyways my mom was totally depressed about the snow so we headed to the Mall of America AGAIN and went to Underwater Adventures. This time we brought Carson along. Of course it was icky weather and a Saturday so the place was pretty much cram packed but we still had a good time.


So Mini -Rant time. You know what I don't get at all?! Why in the EFF would you prefer to take an elevator over an escalator? I mean, if you are not in a wheel chair and do not have a stroller or 17 kids, you DO NOT need to use the elevator. Especially when in the Mall of America there are like 4 elevators and 12 zillion escalators. The escalator is SO much faster, it's right behind you and you don't have to stand here looking like a moron waiting for the elevator. It does not make sense. Can someone shed some light on this for me? Because if I remember right, using the escalator does not require you to climb stairs if you don't want to. You can just stand there. It's JUST as lazy as the elevator but takes less time and then I don't have to try and maneuver my stroller around your dumb butt. What the EFF ever.


So today brings us Brunch with Dave's family this morning and Mario Kart this afternoon if Dave can catch a copy before the video game store sells out. Talk to you all later!

2 comments:

Miss Jess said...

What a little man! Looking forward to seeing tomorrow!

Trafty said...

I think I need to go to this seafood buffet!