April 21, 2008

Convert


I am the proud owner of a MacBook and I am in love.  I swear this is a thing of beauty!  I am officially a convert and I'm pretty sure that when we need to upgrade our desktop I will be pushing hard for an iMac.  We'll see how Dave feels about that one!  It was hard enough to convince him that I needed this one.  Trying to convince him that he needs one is another story! Haha.

We have Dave's buddy coming into town tonight for most of the week.  I'm out of work Wednesday through Friday to assist with the requisite Minnesota "sight seeing" you know, the Mall of America, Science Museum, IKEA (that's probably more for me), the Zoo you know whatever he wants to do.  Dave's schedule is less flexible than mine so I'm not sure how much time he'll be able to actually be out of work.

So...if any of you all have an AIM account let me know, as now I have a messenger.  We'll definitely be using that when we leave so I'd like to build up my contacts while we're still here.  Leave me a comment or shoot an email.  I'm honestly not even sure what mine will be since I haven't used it yet.  Haha!  K - here's my latest photo-editing project.  Talk to you all soon.


No comments: