April 20, 2008

How You Know You Live in The Country

Today will be a picture-less entry.  I have some to edit before the are Blog-Ready.  So...we took Carson to the park today to play and honest to goodness some girl had her pet lamb there.  For serious.  I mean at first it just looked like a Standard Poodle until it started "baa-ing".  I mean Really?!  REALLY? Is Otsego that far out there that people bring their lambs to the park?  Weird stuff.

So, the weather is starting to get so nice!  We did some outside stuff both Saturday and today.  Carson loves to be outside and gets all angry when we try and bring him in.  We just hung out in the yard on Saturday and went down to the park today for a bit.  Carson really just likes to walk around he for sure doesn't get the climbing quite yet.  He was totally indifferent to going down the slide.  It meant nothing to him.

We watched the Wild lose and get eliminated on Saturday night.  Quite depressing post-season I must say.  I think Dave will need at least the week to get over it.  

We don't have a ton of plans for the week.  Just the norm but we are having dinner at Northland with my parents on Friday. Good stuff.  I just love the seafood buffet and am totally excited to go again.  

Carson's new big thing is saying "yeah" to pretty much everything.  He will shake his head for "no" if he means it but most things get a very excited "YEAH" and hand claps.  It's pretty cute.  He also says "Hiiiiiiiiii" just like that usually.  Too cute.  Ok well I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: