April 15, 2008

Just Kidding

Welcome April! I've lost track of all Blog Time...it seems like we went out with our friends and I've been trying to catch up ever since! We actually went out and had a great time, stayed up way too late and then have spent the last month (?!?!) making up for it! Haha!

We had a pretty laid back weekend...My parents came over for the Wild game on Friday night, my sister came over on Saturday and Dave's birthday was on Sunday. The Wild won on Friday!!!! We stayed up WAY too late on Saturday with Jess playing 'Sorry' and 'Phase 10' I lost miserably at EVERY game we played too...suck. Then on Sunday we just hung around...taking naps here and there.

Carson has been doing great. He's still teething so he's still been kind of...well we can call it *spunky* haha. He's been just a little crabbier than usual. He's sleeping at night just fine though which is good, I don't know what I would do if he wasn't sleeping. But he's been hitting and screaming just to hear himself scream. I'm so ready for all the teething to be done!

The Wild have been doing awesome in the playoffs...Game 4 tonight!! Too bad it doesn't start until 9:00. I had a hard enough time watching last night's game which also started late and I've been paying for it today. I'm not sure I'll make it through tonight's game at all.

Well, I'll leave you with a clip of SNL that we watched when Jess was over on Saturday. I don't know if it's just that it was like 1:30 when we were watching this (DVRd) or what but I was laughing so hard I was pretty much crying. Random I know...but please enjoy! :)



1 comment:

Trafty said...

Jeremy and I laughed pretty hard at that SNL clip too! Now we are basically annoying each other to death by copying it and saying 'just kidding...no I'm not' after everything.

Good stuff. :)