March 26, 2008

Addiction

I've gone over the deep end. I am addicted to Goldfish crackers. SERIOUS! Cant.Stop.Eating.Them. I go through weird food phases...it's kind of OCD. I'll be stuck on something for a few weeks (stuck to the point that if I don't have whatever it is, it's all I think about) and then it passes and I move onto something else. The last few weeks it has been Reese's mini peanut butter cups...now it's Goldfish. I suppose Goldfish are a little healthier but still. I worry about myself! I mean, I'm even taking pictures of them!! :)

Carson is getting more teeth. I think I mentioned already here that he had a new one pop through a few weeks ago, but seriously it feels like all of his gums are swollen. I was feeling around in there tonight and I can feel a little one poking through on top, it might be a molar even for where it's located. Exciting stuff. I'm for sure ready for the teething to be done!

We have a very exciting weekend coming up...We're going out to dinner with Dave's Mom, Aunt and Brother!! WOOT! They are taking us to Northland Inn for seafood buffet which most of you know is a total favorite of mine. The food, the desserts, EVERYTHING is fantastic! After dinner, my parents are taking Carson overnight and we're actually going OUT! I got to go out drinking once in September right before Kate had Lydia but Dave couldn't come, so it will be nice to get out and get to bring him along! Exciting stuff!

There is a hockey game on tonight...actually it already started but Dave isn't home so it's recording and we'll catch up once he's home. I'm really hoping we win tonight. Monday's game was pitiful!

OK!! I need opinions, of the two pictures below, which do you prefer? Color or the B&W. Please be honest! I'll give my opinion in the next entry. I'm curious to get some unbiased feedback! Thanks All!


3 comments:

Miss Jess said...

I'm always a fan of black and white photos. I think they truly capture the character of a person. Seriously... can he be any cuter?

Anonymous said...

I'm partial to the color pictures. B & W are ok, but I prefer color. Of course any picture of Carson is adorable!

Mom

Trafty said...

I like the B&W - the color captures his emotions as sad/scared/worried (which maybe he was) but the B&W makes him just look calm and serene...but also pensive. Can babies be pensive?? Probably more detail than you cared to know.