March 24, 2008

Back Off My Mouse Cake!

Happy Easter everyone...a day late! :)

We had a good day yesterday! It was nice and low-key. We went to Dave's grandparents around 11:00 and were there for about an hour and 1/2 and then we headed to my parents. We had a good time there. Carson was exhausted and wouldn't nap anywhere but on me and only then for about 45 minutes. He woke up and started grunting and that had him laughing, when then started me laughing and he was up for the afternoon. He thinks farts are funny now, such a boy!


My mom made this awesome cake yesterday...it looked like a little bunny! It was so awesome! My sister told her it looked sorta like a mouse (before she added the nose) so it was Mouse/Bunny cake, and now Dave and I have just referred to it as Mouse Cake. Which reminds me of "Face Cake" from Scrubs. Does anyone else secretly love the first few seasons of Scrubs? I don't love the newer seasons as much (and I think it's almost the last season) but Face Cake is classic!

I've been trying to find a link to the video clip that shows the beauty of the Face Cake and I discovered that there is a FaceCake website! Haha, sadly it's a marketing website and not cakes.

No luck on the Face Cake clip...and I got totally side tracked when Dave told me to search Guitar Hero on You Tube and I got sucked in watching this video of a 9 year old playing the hardest song on the game on the hardest level. Geez, I can't even comprehend what's going on in the video...I don't think I could even begin to try it on the game. I can barely fumble my way through this song on EASY!! Haha...seriously watch it. You will be amazed.

Ok well, we are watching hockey so I should go catch up! Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amie, I like the black and white, more dramic and artsy:) Karen