March 18, 2008

Nifty!

I woke up this morning severely irritated with the weather. I'm DONE, so over and beyond winter it's not even funny. It will be nice on Friday when it is OFFICIALLY spring! Yay!

Bits got out of her fenced in area today. This is the second time that it's happened and the second time I am amazed that there is not one mess anywhere. I even checked under furniture, everywhere that I could think of! Nothing. She waited about 10 minutes after I got home to whine to go out (pretty typical) and did her thang so I'm fairly positive I'm not missing anything. She really doesn't have accidents unless they are our fault. Like she whines to go out but we don't take her in time or there was a time that I was giving Carson a bath and she was whining to go out. I very obviously couldn't do anything about that one so I had a mess to clean up but I couldn't really blame her for that one.

I ordered some stuff from a girl who was hosting a PartyLite party a few weeks ago. I couldn't go to the party but I needed some tea lights. I ended up buying more than I wanted to but I think what I got is pretty cool. Is it worth the $75.00 **cringe** I don't know quite yet. But time will tell! :) Carson had a new tooth break through over the weekend. That is #7 and the first in a long time! I think he's working on about 3 more though because he's been completely clingy/crabby the past 2 or 3 weeks. He's over his "I hate Mom" phase for the time being at least. I must say that gets to be tough to take even though I know he doesn't do it on purpose!

Well, speaking of clingy/crabby...Blues Clues isn't keeping him occupied anymore!

1 comment:

Miss Jess said...

I hear ya! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO over winter too. Today is the official day of Spring but guess what?? 2-5 inches tomorrow morning. UGH! I need a vacation.