Carson had his 15 month check up last week. He's 24.5 lbs and FINALLY is done with shots until he is 5, with the exception of flu shots. Nice! He remembered the doctor's office and right when we got there he threw a fit. It's nice that for the next few appointments anyways he won't have to get poked at all. The doctor did most of the exam with him on my lap to keep him calm since he was pretty upset about being there. Healthy as can be though!
Work has been same-old, same-old. Very, very busy. Usually that was my update time, during the day during a down period but I don't have many of those anymore! It's nice to be kept busy but at the same time, I'm feeling neglectful of the blog. I've got to set myself some calendar reminders at work to keep up! I'll try that this week and see how it goes!
Well, we found out last week that we didn't get the extension with the Navy that we were hoping for. So, it looks like we'll be leaving Minnesota sooner than we'd hoped. We're still trying to get everything figured out as to when we'll be leaving and where we'll be going so I promise that as soon as we have more information we'll share it. I haven't told my work yet and I'd rather not get into specifics until we know for sure. It's still sinking in for me honestly.


We had Kate and Erik and kids over last weekend and I took some pictures for them with my new backdrop stuff...still trying to figure out the lighting and how to get it right. I think I did a better job with Carson this afternoon. It's funny how the things you should try come to you about an hour after you've taken the pictures and then you do the *face-palm*. I'm getting better though and I'm just leaving my stuff set up in the basement for now so that I don't have to worry about taking down and setting back up. That tends to be a deterrent because it takes so dang long. If I just leave it all set up all I have to do is insert children. Haha!
Talk to you all soon!
2 comments:
Thanks Amie - I was ready to start a petition or picket or something soon - if I didn't get my "Carson Fix" photo's:) What a doll, he is just too cute! Thanks for sharing the great photo's of Kate's kids too- you are doing a great with your photography! Hope to see you soon. Love you ~ Karen
Amie, your pictures are great! I'm so jealous. It's a great talent to have and one that you will benefit from forever! Love these new pics!
Post a Comment