I can't believe I went the entire month of February and hardly updated. Ugh, the time is flying by. I'm taking a much needed break at work. If you're wondering why I've been MIA it's because I've been buried under an in-box that is taller than I am for the last month or two. I swear the minute I feel like I'm caught up I get a new project coming in. It's good though I guess but it definately makes me NOT want to jump on the computer once I'm home to update. I haven't taken a picture of Carson or Bits in weeks...lol time to catch up I guess!
Bits is doing really well...she hasn't had an accident that wasn't our fault in, well, a really long time. She whines to go outside, she sleeps in her kennel all night without a peep, she's tolerant of baths and nail clipping. She's doing great. She had her 1st vet visit with me on the 1st of March. She had her 1st shots with the people we bought her from. She did fine, got a clean bill of health. She does have a little hernia but they can fix that when she gets spayed.
My birthday went fine. On Friday the 29th, Dave and I went out with a couple that I know from work. We went to Seafood Buffet at the Northland Inn...Officially my favorite place to eat EVER. We had a good time but Dave wasn't feeling great. Saturday we had dinner at my parents for my birthday and Dave started really feeling icky. He pretty much has been sick ever since. I think he got the Flu. Carson and I luckily have been fine, so far anyways. We both had our flu shots in the fall and Dave didn't. So, if Carson and I escape this one without getting sick, I will forever be an advocate of the Flu Shot.
I'll have some exciting packages showing up either today or tomorrow. I found a website that sells some photography stuff that I want/need and I used some birthday money to purchase. I'm excited and Kate and her family are coming over this weekend to play. Yay! Keep the boys upstairs with the Wii and the women and children can play with taking pictures!
Well, I would love to stay and chat but I seriously have to do some work with the hour and 1/2 that I have left of my day. I will be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment