We've been having a blast with Bits. I can't believe how well behaved she is and how smart she is! I taught her 'sit' today and she totally got it after 3 tries. Seriously, it took the pugs WEEKS!! Haha. She's also already good at letting us know when she has to go potty. I think she's only had one accident since we brought her home which is amazing! Even when I had to tend to Carson yesterday with his eye, she went on her little pad! I really can't believe the difference a breed makes!
Work has continued to be super busy for me. I have my review coming up in a week or two so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm also about to be given another doctor's files so that always makes for a busy few weeks. But I welcome the work...I really like what I do which is such a nice thing!
We've got a busy weekend coming up. We have Austin's 5th birthday party on Saturday afternoon, Nan and Chris coming over on Sunday for fajitas and then we're goinig to my parents Sunday afternoon/evening. So we're totally booked! We haven't had a super busy weekend for a while though so it's ok. We've been able to veg out and just hang the last few weekends.
Well, I will talk to you all soon!
3 comments:
Poor little guy. He's a trooper though!
Awww, poor Carson! But you are right that it was bound to happen. And good thing he looks so cute with his little boo-boo.
Ryn: Birth Control! LOL Funny isn't it??
Post a Comment