Dave doesn't like my hair. I kind of knew he wouldn't but it's short-lived. It will fade quickly. I'm also up-in-the-air on what I'm going to do with it from now on. I don't like my natural dirty dish-water color but I'm faced with the reality that I may not be able to afford to maintain it like I'm accustomed to. We'll see what I decide.
We visited my parents yesterday! All tan and everything. We ordered enough Chinese food for an army, gorged ourselves, watched the Wild win again and argued about why I have such a celeb-crush on PMB . I know he has kind of an egg-head *but* if you take examples here and here, I think he looks better without the hair. Hahaha. We'll just say that I think he's cuter with his hockey helmet on...and leave it at that.
I forgot to mention that we visited our new puppy last weekend! We're getting him from a girl that I work with, but she lives in Farmington, so it was a bit of a haul. He actually shares a birthday with Carson (how cool is that?!) so he's just 5 weeks old and we'll be getting him once he's 8 weeks old. So around the beginning of February. We're pretty excited. We've been slowly building up our puppy supplies. I had gotten rid of so much stuff when we lost the pugs that it's almost like starting over fresh. I do still have some of the basics though so that is nice. Oh, and I *think* I've gotten Dave to agree with me on the name Tater. I can't say for sure yet though.
I still haven't had any time to pull new pictures off my camera. Dave and I have been too busy reaching "Pro" status bowling on the Wii *NERDS*. Actually it's been pretty fun. My mom even said she'd like to have one. I'm totally not a video game person but it's so fun to be able to actually play with someone. I think once Carson is a bit older, he'll get a kick out of it too!
Well, gotta get back to work. Busy, Busy, Busy!!!
1 comment:
Boys are lame when it comes to hair... I'm sure it looks great. I'm debating on dying my hair too. I would love to do something different but I keept reminding myself that people pay damn good money to have my color hair so I always chicken out when I get to that point.
Post a Comment