January 4, 2008

Rock On Yo

I know it wasn't Carson's first Christmas this year but my sister made him this last year and I just liked the way this picture turned out...plus it was the only clear bulb that I could play around with! I got Dave a Wii for Christmas. It FINALLY came yesterday. We spent some time last night playing around with it. It's actually really fun. I rocked Guitar Hero....Haha. My parents are out of town this week so I think my sister is going to come over and hang out with us on Sunday and give it a try. She'll have fun!

How about a Carson update? I can't believe how big he's getting.
  • Has 6 teeth
  • Will say "momma" "dadda" "bye-bye" and "santa"
  • Can take 3 steps un-assisted
  • Knows to put a phone to his ear and "talk" (he gets close, puts it to his shoulder)
  • Knows to use the brush on his hair, will "brush" our hair
  • Points to EVERYTHING
  • Gives "hugs" to his stuffed animals. He'll hug them and pat their backs. It's soooo cute!
  • Is only drinking whole milk, no more formula and only 1 bottle a day now
  • Ate 3 pieces of pizza last weekend!!

I just can't believe how quickly he picks up on things now. If you show him something once, he's got it down for good. He's still sleeping really well. He goes down around 7:00PM still and will sleep until 8:00AM most mornings (if we let him). During the week we have to get him up earlier than 8:00 to get him to daycare on time. He's always been a fantastic sleeper.

So my parents are off having fun in the sun. Jealous. Totally. They come back on the 12th. Dave and I have my work's holiday party on the 11th. I'm not quite sure what we're going to do with Carson or if we're even gonna go. I haven't gone to the last 2 for various reasons and I feel like I "should" go to this one. We'll see. I literally just realized yesterday that my parents won't be in town to watch Carson. Our daycare lady offered to watch him...so that might work. It would be nice since they're so close to us.

Work has been busy. It will be for a while too. I actually really enjoy when things are crazy around here. It makes my day go by pretty quickly. But, I can't waste anymore time this morning so I'll be back another day!

Well actually, I cannot leave without showing you the newest member of the Walgrave household. Here he isWe haven't figured out a name yet...we keep arguing. I'm fighting for Tater (like tater-tot) but Dave doesn't want to seem to budge. HOW CUTE THOUGH?! He's still only about 4 weeks old, we won't get him until Februaryish. We're going out to visit this weekend though and then hopefully we can pick a name. Ok, now I've really gotta go!

2 comments:

Miss Jess said...

How exciting with all of the "Milestones," with Carson and so cute on the new addition! :)

Trafty said...

OMFGHOWCUTEISTHATPUPPY?! What kind is it?? Fun!!
Haha, and I love how one of Carson's milestones was eating 3 pieces of pizza. If only *I* could brag about that too. ;)