I had my last hair appointment with Carol yesterday. I was her last client on her last day. I cried through 99% of my appointment. We decided to shake things up a bit and change my whole hair color to dark and take out all of the blond highlights. Squeeee, it's fun. I love it!
My parents are home!!!!! I can't believe how many times I wanted to pick up the phone and call my mom the last 2 weeks. We're gonna go over and visit today for a while. It sounds like they had a wonderful time! Dave and I went to my company's Holiday party on Friday night. It was at the Carlson Towers. It was really nice. Our daycare lady just kept Carson through the evening so that was wonderfully convenient...he's so familiar there so it was a perfect solution. We picked him up around 10:30 and he slept in on Saturday morning until after 9:00! Fantastic!
Carson is getting around quicker and quicker but still not walking yet. He gets braver and braver, taking more and more steps. He would be happy if every meal consisted of different types of cheese! He eats ridiculous amounts of food but with how much he's on the move he burns all those calories off.
Work has been insane the last few weeks. My desk has been one constant "in-box" or at least that's what it feels like. I've picked up some work for someone who took another job and it's always difficult to pick up some one's work in the middle. Especially because everyone has such different work styles.
I've got some pictures to take off my camera so I'll get those up soon. Lata!
1 comment:
I know excatly how you feel about work! One of my co-workers left and I'm picking up her work until we get someone new. It sucks!! But, you gotta do what you gotta do! Hope this week goes well for you.
Post a Comment