February 26, 2009

Sweet Tooth

This is what happens when I'm not around...I sure as heck didn't teach Carson to eat whipped cream off of a spoon. LOL!
Dave opened the fridge to put something away and immediately Carson was saying 'I want, I want' he's really good at expressing when he wants something, we're just working on expressing WHAT he wants. So Dave picked him up and asked him to point to what he wanted. Immediately he pointed to the can of whipped cream. Dave indulged his sweet tooth! :) Pretty cute actually.

How is everyone enjoying the snow? Ugh, I'm so done with winter. I was very glad that Carson and I could just stay inside today. I was not about to drive anywhere. Luckily we have a snow-blow
er now and Dave didn't have to spend hours shoveling the driveway!

I received my new spring product samples from Pampered Chef, I must say my favorite new product has to be the pineapple wedger. Think of an apple correr/slicer but on a much larger scale. It cores and slices the pineapple and it works so fantastic! I think pineapple is yummy anyway and fresh pineapple is even better! I've gone through 2 pineapples this week. Right now my plan is to try and get my Pampered Chef business going strong since the job market does not seem to be going my way at the moment. I am planning to put in 2-3 hours a day on Pampered Chef and hopefully putting the time in will pay off!

Hope everyone has a safe (if slow) commute in the morning!



1 comment:

Miss Jess said...

I'm over winter too... good thing I am leaving for West Palm Beach next Wednesday!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeee!

If Carson could be any sweeter, he'd give me a toothache! What a cutie pie.