February 12, 2009

Mamas


Carson has for some reason started adding 's' on the end of weird words. He now calls me Mamas, he says 'uckies' and 'kitties'. He doesn't add a 's' to the end of daddy though, that stays the same. He just started it in the last few days or so. Super goofy but kind of cute also.

I had 2 promising interviews recently with a company that has decided to postpone hiring the position due to the economy. Such a bummer, in the email they sent they said I was a perfect fit which I think sucks even more. I had an interview at United Health Group on Tuesday which also went really well. I should find out about that by the beginning of next week. It's possible that the hours may pose a small problem but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Carson and I have been enjoying our time together at home, trying to keep myself busy in other ways so that I'm not finding myself sitting around too much. My days would get too boring if I let myself do that. We try to run at least one errand a day even if it's small and quick and then I'm continuing to work out 5-6 days a week which also helps get me out of the house, plus I feel WAY less lazy that way.

The cute little place I work out in Albertville is going on a cruise in May. The instructors will be teaching on the ship and all clients get great discounted rates on airfare and the actual cruise. I WISH that I could splurge to go. But without the safety net of a job, I really can't give up that kind of money even if it is a really great deal.

No comments: