February 15, 2009

Making Childhood Dreams Come True $25 At a Time

We had a busy day today, busy day but a good day. We started out with lunch with Nan and Chris to celebrate Chris' birthday. We hung there for a few hours and Carson was charming and cute and 2. It was nice to be able to spend some quality time with them.

After lunch we headed to Austin's birthday party. They had the party at the Kelly Inn in Golden Valley. They got a poolside room which was great! I hadn't planned on swimming but  Carson LOVES swimming and I ended up having to go in. The water was SO cold. Carson was shivering and his lips were blue, yet he refused to get out. We were going down the water slide together. Once we finally pulled him out of the water, we had to stay in the hotel room to avoid a further meltdown.

We picked up a 'tent' type thing from Target for Carson. It was $25.00 and Carson just loves it! He can stand up inside it and there is a hole in the top to throw a ball into. I'm curious how going to bed will be tonight. We can't even pull him out of it!

I'm still waiting to hear back from that last interview that I had last week. I'm hoping that they'll call tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm getting anxious. I'll leave you with some pictures of Carson's new tent.


1 comment:

Miss Jess said...

What a cutie pie. It's amazing what $25 will do. Keep me posted on the job!