September 15, 2008

Mail Time!!


I was just wondering how cute is my kid?! Haha, He kept singing the song, we'd rewind Blues Clues over and over and he just kept singing the song...so naturally I had to pull out the video camera. 9 times out of 10 he'll stop being cute when I pull out the camera but this time he kept hamming it up. Gotta love it.

I know I lied in my last post when I said I'd be back soon. I'm hanging my head in shame I assure you. Haha, we've kept ourselves busy. It seems Carson has turned 2 without asking me first. He picked up this horrible attitude problem recently which I have to admit is not so awesome. Everything is 'No' and he wants nothing to do with women, whether it be me or my mom or even grandmas. He only wants Dave and my dad and my grandpa and even someone we had over this weekend that he had never met. Too funny.

Carson had his first trip to the State Fair this year. He couldn't get enough of all the animals, the cows and goats and everything he could touch he wanted to touch. It didn't go so well in the Miracle of Birth Barn though, I wanted a picture of him with a baby pig and he had a meltdown instead. I have to scan the picture to show but it was so funny.

Well, I will be back with more!!

No comments: