September 21, 2008

Spot The Raccoon

Can you spot the raccoon in the picture? How about I zoom in a bit for you...
Dave got the scare of a lifetime when he went to let Bits out this morning after we woke up, Dave was trying to hook her up on the leash when the raccoon popped out from the hose reel and hissed and lunged at them. Good thing it was just a baby and more scared of them than anything, otherwise it could've really injured on or both of them. I was going to call animal control to have them take it away but the neighbors shooed it away with a broom. We will for sure double check tomorrow morning before we take Bits out. If its back we will call then.

Talk about a scare!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my god, I think I would have pooped my pants if that happened to me!! Did Dave check himself once he got back inside?? You got to be careful though, because its so young, it might just come back to its little hiding spot!!