September 18, 2008

Not What I'm Used To


My friend Kate and I were discussing going to the apple orchard this fall. We'd like to go to Apple Jack Orchards in Delano. Kate and I went there quite a few years ago and had a blast. We told everyone we were visiting from Kansas and that they didn't have apples in Kansas. I'm sure everyone looked at us like we were stupid 18 year olds but we had a good time anywas...I digress. The point was we were planning on going during the middle of the week so it wasn't so busy but Kate called me about 2 days later with an epiphany, her son Austin was now in kindergarten and we couldn't go in the middle of the week. Geez, not what we're used to.

Looks like we'll have to save our family fun for the weekends like everyone else!

I was grabbing a Dove candy out of my candy dish and found one that looked like the wrapper had not been put on correctly. Instead there were 2 candies with perfect teeth marks in them. Carson can reach just about everything, and he knows what chocolate is. I'm guessing he didn't like the taste of the wrapper! Not what I'm used to! Too funny though.

Carson was dancing around the other day, he was so cute and I was laughing so hard that I started tearing up from just laughing. Carson mistook it for me crying and immediately stopped dancing and came over to comfort me. It was the cutest thing. He's growing up, understanding emotions, not what I'm used to!

Carson will mimic anything you say or do, if he's around a 'big kid' he will follow them around and act just like them. It's pretty cute.
Those are perfect little boy bites!! Haha!

2 comments:

Trafty said...

Oh my, look at that big boy!!! How fun! It makes me wonder what Isabella will be like in just a year.

I love the picture of the candy! Smart boy :)

Miss Jess said...

What a cutie pie. Seriously... he is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. So blessed!