August 10, 2008

I know, I know

It's been entirely too long since I've updated. It's summer time and we've been busy. I suppose that is the only excuse I really have. Haha!

Pale white, soft baby skin has given way to baby-tan, bruised knees and dirty toes. Every 2 or 3 day bath time has turned into every day, and one word here and there has turned into 2 and 3 word "sentences". Carson is growing up so fast. I mean, in 4 months he will be 2!!! 2 years old. Gah, I can't believe it.

Dave and I went and saw a movie in the theater for the first time in almost 2 years. We saw Pineapple Express. It was "meh" I've never smoked weed in my life so "stoner" humor is kind of lost on me I guess. It's like some of the stuff was really funny...but at the same time really stupid. I guess that's probably the point...but oh well. It was OK anyways.

Work has been good. I finally got the promotion I had been hoping for so that's awesome. It's been busy and that's always nice as well it makes the days go by so fast.

Well, here are a few pictures to catch you guys up and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Trafty said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures! We want more! :)