May 27, 2009

Coming Out of the Closet

Well I think I'm out of hiding to almost all of my blog audience, except for a few, so I figure I'd add my counter box over to the side so people can follow along and for those who haven't seen them, here are pictures from our 8 week ultrasound which was a few weeks ago now. We have our 12 week ultrasound in less than 2 weeks now!! I'm getting excited!
For those unfamiliar with ultrasounds I will caption, this is the CRL (crown to rump length) which is the way they measure the baby's size until they are big enough to measure head to toe. I was 8W3D when I had this ultrasound so as you can see the baby was measuring a day ahead!


This is the HR measurement 178 BPM
This was taken with a more in-depth machine and if you look closely you can see finger and toe buds, amazing details for such an early ultrasound!

After 2 miscarriages within this last year we are still cautious and guarded however I'm feeling more and more like we may end up with another baby after all! And I'm slowly but surely getting more and more excited every day. 

The due date is 12/19/09 and yes we still have to move to Hawaii in January. But we will have more details on that as the time approaches. For now, I'm being blessed with my wish and hope of having one more baby here in MN to celebrate with my friends and wonderful family. 

Thanks to you all for your love and support!



3 comments:

Cassie said...

I had no idea!!

Congratulations!

Miss Jess said...

OMG I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!!!

Trafty said...

Congrats Aimee! This is so exciting. Keep us all updated :)