We're on our 3rd night of no pacifier. I think it was harder for me to give it up than it was for him. We just cut the tip and told him it was broken and that was that. It has taken him a little longer each night to fall asleep but other than that not a big deal at all. Again, I think it was a bigger deal for me. My baby is all grown up now. But I am glad that we can be rid of that. I worry that it will be bad on his teeth.









I'm considering becoming a certified instructor in Turbo Kick. I spoke with an instructor at the YMCA last week and she wants me to come to an early class on Tuesday morning and meet with the Area Promotions Director for Turbo Kick and is also in charge of Group Fitness Product Development for the Greater Twin Cities YMCA. I'm a little nervous to meet him but am excited about the thought of teaching the class in the future. It's one of my favorites! The certification is in May so that will give me some time to ask questions and get a feel for if this will be something I can do.
Carson slept for about 20 minutes in the car today and that was all the nap he had. As soon as we got home he was up and at it and ready to play again. Dave and I were exhausted! YMCA and then straight to the zoo was exhausting!! Here are a few pictures from the zoo today!









1 comment:
Your camera is amazing! Seriously. I heart the zoo. I need to get over there again soon. I could spend hours upon hours there just staring at all of the beautiful animals. So cute.
Post a Comment