So for now I have been focusing on organizing Pampered Chef and seeing how I can make that successful for me. I have 2 shows in March which I'm looking forward to, my goal is to have 5 shows in March. We'll see if I can get there! I've temporarily made my kitchen table into a desk but the clutter/mess is starting to drive me nuts so it needs to be able to be put away daily. I think I almost have everything organized enough to make that happen!
My old company started the move into the new building today. I think that's the one thing I'm most upset about, I did a lot of work prepping to move and worked for 2 years in a really crappy building just waiting for the move. And I don't get to work in the new building. But I keep reminding myself that this is not my loss and that the company seriously does not care about it's employees. I am sure of this seeing as how the week after the layoffs in January the executives received some really nice bonuses. Some to the tune of $50,000.00!!!! If the cared at all, they would've taken pay cuts, cut bonuses etc. But no, they do not care and I do not want to work for a company like that.

Carson and I have been getting along great. The only time he wants nothing to do with me is bedtime. Usually Dave is home and Carson will fight me but allow Dave to do bedtime stuff (brush teeth, change clothes). If it's just me and him there is no fighting. Only if Dave is home. It makes me laugh.
We had a 24 flu bug come through the house Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. Dave had it Sunday/Monday I had it Monday/Tuesday. Either Carson brought it home (he threw up once on Friday but that was it) or he hasn't been affected by it. It was completely miserable and I'm so glad that if Carson did have it on Friday it wasn't to the extent that Dave and I had it. I didn't sleep at all on Monday night and Tuesday could hardly leave the couch with body aches and fatigue. I'm for sure glad to be done with that noise!!

Well I'll leave you with a few pictures of my new Flip! This will give you a good idea of exactly how small it is!! Also, I'll leave you with a great video of Carson doing animal sounds and being a bit silly!
1 comment:
We own a Flip too and I LOVE it. It's so easy to use and so small.
Post a Comment