November 30, 2008

Cheese Please

Carson is so big. I want to cry! Haha, on Saturday I walked into Carson's room to get him up from his nap and he was attempting to climb out of his crib. A few hours later, we converted his crib to a toddler bed. *cries* My little boy is all grown up. I can't believe how well he has done. He has not gotten up once in the night and even when he took his nap he stayed in bed. He gets all excited to crawl into bed too. He's so big now.
He was so excited to 'cheese' while posing in his new bed. I think I want to buy him new bedding for his birthday so we can pack the 'baby' stuff away. At least for a little while.

I'm excited for Carson's birthday party. We decided to do it at the Maple Grove community center. It will be great to let the kids run around and play and get all crazy. It will be nice to let the kids get all crazy and have them not be at my house!! Haha, alternate motives. :) Can you blame me though? 

Carson has gotten really great at saying new words. He's getting much better at stringing together 2 and 3 word sentences. He gets a bit confused still though. The other day I was cutting cheese for him and he wante
d some. I prompted him to say 'cheese please' which he did quite well and kept asking so nicely. The next day he was asking for something completely different (maybe help getting up onto the couch) I asked him 'What do you say?' fully expecting him to say 'help please' which he says quite often as well...but nope, he says 'cheese please'. Haha, that's almost the default one he falls back on, cheese please!


2 comments:

Miss Jess said...

Time sure does fly doesn't it? He's such a little man.

Anonymous said...

I want to see new pictures!

Mom